Delicious chewy Goat Bars with banana and sweet potato are baked to provide your dog with a highly nutritious source of protein and flavour.
- NO MEAT MEAL: Absolutely no meat meal or flavourings are added. We believe our customers care about where their pet’s ingredients come from; all our duck is sourced locally in the UK.
- BAKED IS BEST: Oven baking ensures the food is gently cooked and not subjected to typical mass-produced processes. Baking, therefore, locks in the goodness of essential ingredients as well as creating real flavour and an extra crunchy texture.
- ADDED BOTANICALS: We have added tasty and nutritious plants and extracts to ensure that your dog gets much needed vitamins and minerals to keep them looking and feeling in top condition.
- Frozen Fresh Goat (26%)
- Dried Potato
- Oat Flour
- Dried Banana (4%)
- Dried Sweet Potato (4%)
- Chicken Fat
- Plant Fibre
* This is a grain-free recipe but is made in a bakery which handles grains.
- Moisture 20%
- Protein 9.9%
- Fat Content 7.8%
- Crude Ash 4.9%
- Crude Fibre 5.9%
- Metabolisable Energy (per 100g): 281 Kcals
NUTRITIONAL ADDITIVES (per kg)
- Vitamin A 10,000 Iu
- Vitamin D3 500 Iu
- Vitamin E 250 Iu
- Zinc Chelate of Amino Acid Hydrate 80 Mg
- Manganese Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate 20 Mg
- Ferrous Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate 40 Mg
- Cupric Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate 10 Mg
- Organic Selenium S.Cerevisiae Cncm I-3060 0.2 Mg
- Calcium Iodate Anhydrous 1 Mg
- Selenised Yeast Inactivated 0.2 Mg
PRESERVED WITH NATURAL ANTIOXIDANTS (MIXED TOCOPHEROLS)
- Save 35% off your first order, enter code 'WELCOME35' at checkout*
- You're in control - cancel or pause you subscription at any time.
- Never run out of dog food - scheduled delivery, tailored to your requirements.
How it Works
In three simple steps, you can begin your pet food subscription box with Nineteen 87.
Take a look through our catalogue, choose what you'd like, and then select how often you'd like the products delivered to your door.
All set, and tailored exactly to your requirements.