50% Fresh Meat and Fish
Enriched with Superfoods
Slowly Oven Baked with Care
- 50% FRESH CHICKEN: with absolutely no added meat meal. We believe our customers care about where their pet’s ingredients come from; all our chicken is sourced locally in the UK.
- ADDED SWEET POTATO: Sweet potato is a rich source of Vitamin A which will support your dog’s immune system and keep them healthy. It is a good source of vitamin D, which helps build healthy bones.
- BAKED IS BEST: Baked low and slow to lock to keep these top-quality ingredients at their most delicious, nutritious and digestible.
- ADDED BOTANICALS: added tasty and nutritious plants and extracts to ensure that your dog gets much needed vitamins and minerals to keep them looking and feeling in top condition.
- Fresh Chicken (50%)
- Dried Potato
- Oat Flour
- Dried Sweet Potato (4%)
- Chicken Fat
- Dried Chicken Liver Hydrolysate
- Plant Fibre
- Whey Powder
- Green Tea
- Dandelion Root
- Passion Flower
- Moisture 10%
- Protein 20.9%
- Fat Content 14.9%
- Crude Ash 8.5%
- Crude Fibre 5.2%
- Metabolisable Energy (per 100g): 341 Kcals
NUTRITIONAL ADDITIVES (per kg)
- Vitamin D3 500 Iu
- Vitamin E 250 Iu
- Zinc Chelate of Amino Acid Hydrate 80 Mg
- Manganese Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate 20 Mg
- Ferrous Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate 40 Mg
- Cupric Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate 10 Mg
- Organic Selenium S.Cerevisiae Cncm I-3060 0.2 Mg
- Calcium Iodate Anhydrous 1 Mg
- Selenised Yeast Inactivated 0.2 Mg
PRESERVED WITH NATURAL ANTIOXIDANTS (MIXED TOCOPHEROLS)
- Save 5% on every subscription order plus free delivery on orders over £30.
- You're in control - change, pause or cancel your subscription at any time.
- Never run out of dog food - scheduled delivery, tailored to your requirements.
How it Works
In three simple steps, you can begin your pet food subscription box with Nineteen 87.
Take a look through our catalogue, choose what you'd like, and then select how often you'd like the products delivered to your door.
All set, and tailored exactly to your requirements.